Sunday, August 21, 2016

Traeger Resources

Traeger Resources
Before I got my Traeger when I cooked even the dog didn't it.  I've had my Traeger sincr Dec. 2014 and absolutely love pellet grill cooking.  I cook all year round no matter what the weather.
If I want to cook something I do a google search.  I may search Traeger blank recipe or smoke blank recipe.  The lobster tail recipe I use was found online and posted by someone who uses a bradley. 
I also belong to 3 facebook Traeger user group and 1 pellet group user group on Face book.
The Traeger Grill owners group is the one I find most helpful.  Sometimes you have to wade through the post and there is some repitition as people are always asking about flame outs, temp swings and how to make pulled pork.  Be patient lots of newbies needing help but I was a newbie once too. 
On this page I learned about Grill Grates, Thermapen, I grill 2 etc.  Its always best to ask the group which thermometer should I buy you may get multiple anwers but then you can narrow it down do research and buy the one thats best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment