Thursday, August 18, 2016

BBQ Smoked Pineapple - Traeger Recipe

smoked pineapple and corn
Smoked Pineapple and Corn

Traeger Recipe 

It is hard to ruin smoked Pineapple.  I have cooked it at temperatures ranging from 180 to 375 plus.  I have cooked it on the main grill rack or on the 2nd story,  There was more corn pork tenderloin and sweet potatoes on lower level.  I really enjoy the smokiness of this pineapple.  If you cook the Pineapple directly on the Grill grate you may want to turn it every 15 to 20 minutes.  I find you get more pronounced grill marks on lower level.

 finsih in 45 minutes
 to an hour.

BBQ Smoked Pineapple Traeger Recipe

Start Traeger on smoke for 10 minutes with lid open'
Preheat lid closed to temperature of 225
Place pineapple on grill  for 60 minutes
Turn once at 30 minutes

As I bonus I find that if I smoke both corn on  the cobb in the husk and pineapple at the same time they both finish together at a Temperature of 225

Please Note:
Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    Besttoolsbrand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can pick out for me the best product from the list provided in this site?Costco Traeger Grills

    ReplyDelete