Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BBQ Corn on the Cob.- Traeger Recipe


BBQ CORN on The Cobb
BBQ CORN on The Cobb
Traeger Recipe 
I have cooked Corn on the Cobb many ways.  My current favorite is with the Husk on at a low temperature.  I have also cooked it wrapped in foil at 375 or so for about 20 to 30 minutes.
The wonderful thing about this method is you can cook it alongside pineapple and they both finish after about an hour.  As you can see  I am using the Junior rack to cooke the Corn and pineapple on top with pork tenderloin and more corn down below.

BBQ Corn on The Cobb Traeger Recipe 

Leave corn in the Husk
Start Traeger on smoke for 10 minutes with lid open'
Preheat lid closed to temperature of 225
Smoke for about an hour with the husk on
Let cool down peel and enjoy

Please Note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment