Thursday, August 18, 2016

Double Decker on the Traeger

Double Decker on the T Traeger Recipe

Hamburgers and Watermelon on Lower Level
Lower Level

Upper Level
Burgers, ham steak pineapple and watermelon.  Went double Decker on T.  Burgers and pineapple were great. Ham may have cooked to long 15 to 20 min next time.

Traeger Recipe

Start up Procedure

Smoke for 10 minutes with Lid open
Preheat Grill to 375  with Lid Closed

Hamburger Recipe

After Grill reaches 375
Cook Burgers to an Internal Temperature of 165
Flip after 5 Minutes or Internal Temperature of 120

Ham Recipe

After Grill reaches 375
Cook Ham about 7 to 10 minutes per side
I Like a nice Char on my Ham 


Watermelon Recipe

Watermelon cook about 5 minutes per side

Please Note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.








No comments:

Post a Comment