Saturday, August 27, 2016

Peaches and Pineapples - Traeger Recipe

Peaches and Pineapples - Traeger Recipe

Peaches and Pineapples - Traeger Recipe
Peaches and Pineapples on The Traeger


I love Grilling fruit on my Traeger.  I dont follow any recipes I usally just throw it on and see what happens,  This Batch of peaches and Pineapples were smoked at about 225 for roughly an hour,  They came out pretty good.  I have also grilled them at 375 for about 30 minutes flipping once to get a nice char on each side. Sometimes I google Traeger blank, or smoke blank, or even BBQ Blank too get more ideas Traeger on and enjoy.

Please Note:
Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment