Saturday, August 27, 2016

Grilled Vegetables - Traeger Recipe

Grilled Vegetables - Traeger Recipe

Grilled Vegetables
Grilled Vegetables on the upper and Lower Racks


I am not a huge Vegetable eater,  I am a steak and Potatoes kind of a guy.  From time to time I do Grill Vegetables for other people and I'll eat some too.  I grill Peppers, Zucchinis, Onions and whatever else they had to me in the Marinade bag.

Grilled Vegetables in Marinade Bag
Grilled Vegetables in Marinade Bag

Grilled Vegetable Traeger Recipe

I Just throw the Vegetables on the grill and cook them on both sides turning occasionally.   
When I am cooking only vegetables I cook them at 375 and get a nice char on both sides.  I just wing it and check them every 10 minutes or so and turn as needed.  When cooking with something else like burgers or chops I just cook them at temperature of main entree and still check and turn from time to time,  I pull them off when they have a nice Char

Please Note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment