Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pork Loin Traeger Recipe

2 pork loins on the Traeger
Two Pork Loins roasted low and slow with a smoke tube

Pork Loin Traeger Recipe

Pork is one of my Favorite things to cook on the Traeger.  I've cooked Pulled Pork, Pork Chops, Pork Ribs and Pork Tenderloin.  I do Like Pork Loins because I enjoy a roast pork sandwich on garlic bread. I do cook the Garlic bread on the Traeger.  I have also found that center cut pork loin is the best cut to use.   You may notice I use a smoke tube, for some extra smoke. Click Here for blog post about smoke tube

The Butcher cut the pork loin into steaks or Chops but I prefer to cook it whole and slice it myself.

I dry rub the Pork loin.  I place it on the Traeger at 225.  I spray with apple juice every 30 minutes or so.  I pull at an Internal temperature of 140 to 145 and let it rest tented in foil for 15 minutes or so. Then just slice and enjoy.  It goes great on Garlic bread with a slice of grill pineapple

2 pork loins good enouh to eat
2 pork loins good enouh to eat

2 pork loins good enouh to eat
2 pork loins good enouh to eat


please note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipes would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment