Thursday, August 25, 2016

Baby Back Ribs Traeger Recipe


Baby Back Ribs
Baby Back Ribs Almost ready to eat

Baby back ribs on  the Traeger.  

Nothing beats Baby back ribs in my humble opinion except for maybe Baby back ribs on  the Traeger.  There are lots of methods for cooking baby back ribs.  I never boil them first.  I never start or finish in the oven.  I always use a Dry Rub because I am not big on sauces.  People can always sauce them at the end.  I always use the 3-2-1 method cause if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Click here for the Link to Traeger 3-2-1 ribs

Another Rib Recipe

If you Google "Traeger baby back ribs" you will find a bunch more


please note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment