Sunday, September 11, 2016

Bucket List Recipes

So many recipes so little time

As I surf the BBQ Websites I find what I like to call my bucket list recipes.  I use to save these recipes to pinterest and sometimes I still do but some of them are so good I want to place them in my Blog also.  They will always state that they are a buck list recipe,  As with any bucket list I hope I never get to all of them but its fun to dream.
Hamburger Wrapped Mozzarella Hot Dog
Hamburger Wrapped Mozzarella Hot Dog
Above picture and recipe from SlapyoDaddyBBQ.com Link below
Hamburger wrapped mozzarella hot dog

Harry Soo  who runs Slap Yo Daddy BBQ Blog, is a Grand Champion Pit Master.  When I stumbled on his site my BBQ Bucket list seemed to grow exponentially.  I wanted to cook virtually every recipe on his page,  Here are just a few that made my mouth gush water falls, those saliva glands were working so hard.

Bacon wrapped pineapple mozzarella rings

Swedish Hasselback Pit Roasted Cheesy Bacon Potatoes

Bacon wrapped donuts

Because its not only about the bacon

Grilled Waygu Tuscan Tomahawk Steak/

Smoked Grilled Coffee Crusted Tomahawk Steaks

Barbecued Pineapple Pork Loin Ham

Barbecue Chicken w Alabama White BBQ Sauce and Whiskey Hollow Barbecue Beans

Lobster Caveman Style

SYD Barbecue Ribs with Pico De Gallo

#BucketListItem


No comments:

Post a Comment