Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pulled Pork Leftovers 20 plus cooking Ideas

Pulled Pork Leftovers 20 plus cooking Ideas

Pork Butts soon to be Pulled Pork
Pork Butts soon to be Pulled Pork

When I cook pulled pork on my Traeger Jr I normally cook a pair of 7 to 8 pound butts.  It doesn't seem to take more pellets to cook that 2nd butt  so why not have leftovers.

Pulled Pork Omlette
Pulled Pork Omlette


Pulled pork sandwiches are great, but there has to be more.  My wife makes a mean pulled pork omelette (my favorite) and a pulled pork hash.  I also love pulled pork on a cheese burger.  Pulled pork would make an outstanding filling in a beer can burger.  Click here to see How I cook Pulled Pork


Here is a compilation from google on pulled pork leftovers including pizza, won tons, mac and cheese, shepards pie, waffle sliders and many more.





No comments:

Post a Comment