Friday, September 9, 2016

Hot Dogs and More on the Traeger

Hot dogs AKA Tubular Meat


The great thing about hot dogs and other Tubular Meat (Sausages and Brats) is you can always seem to squeeze a few on the grill.  I like that best at a high Temperature 375 or more to get a good char
but pretty much any cooking method works as long as your get the proper internal temperature.
Most of the time I just cook them as is but every now and then  I do prefer a Beef Hot Dog like Nathans. The Brats and Sausage are often Pork Products

 I do something special like wrap with bacon, or better yet stuff with cheese then wrap with bacon.


Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hotdogs
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hotdogs
As you can see I have cooked hotdogs all by themselves.  I have cooked them with hanburgers and pineapples, pizza and pork chops and pizza.



Just Hot Dogs
Just Hot Dogs

Pineapple, Hamburgers and Hot dogs on the Junior Rack
Pineapple, Hamburgers and Hot dogs on the Junior Rack

Hot Dogs and Pizza
Hot Dogs and Pizza

Hot Dogs all alone
Hot Dogs all alone

Hot Dogs all alone
Hot Dogs all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment