Sunday, August 28, 2016

Chicken Quarters From Traeger - Recipe


Chicken Quarters from Traeger

Chicken Quarters on The Traeger
Chicken Quarters on The Traeger
The Finished Product Chicken Quarters


At our local supermarket they have a smoker in there parking lot.  They sell things like smoked ribs, chicken legs, chicken quarters and salmon. They call it Bob's BBQ.  Before I bought my Traeger I would from buy my BBQ there and it tasted pretty good
  
Recently they started selling uncooked Bob's BBQ  Seasoned food in there meat Dept. We scored 2 2 packages of Bobs Seasoned  chicken Quarters at 79 cents a Pound.  I will use the procedure from the Traeger website to cook them. Except I won't prep them since they are already prepped. Traeger on.

 

Chicken Quarters with Bobs BBQ Seasoning
Chicken Quarters with Bobs BBQ Seasoning

Chicken Quarters Recipe:


Start Traeger on smoke for 10 minutes with lid open'
Preheat lid closed to temperature of 350
Cook for about 40  minutes until internal temperature at 165
or chicken golden brown and juices run clear
rest for 10 minutes


Please Note:

Any recipe I make is just a guideline.  I am not a big fan of gooey sauces so almost everything is I cook would be a dry rub.  You of course should experiment and see what works best for you.  I don't often recommend a rub because it is a matter of personnel taste.  These recipe would also work well on most other pellet grills or charcoal and gas grill using indirect heat for the low temperature recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment